- Do you ship overseas?
- TravelTagMan no longer offers the option for international shipping. We apologise for this inconvenience to those who are affected however due to ever increasing costs at Australia post, it is no longer viable to offer this service.
- What does 'embossed' text mean?
- Embossing is the method of how your text is permanently formed on your tags. It will have the same look as your name on your credit card with raised lettering.
- How long does it take for my order to be made and sent?
- We operate normal business hours Mon-Fri and depending on how busy we are we can generally make and send within 24-48 hours! Special occasions like Father's Day and Christmas, tags may take a little longer due to the high volumes we have to make. If there are any delays we will notify you.
- How long does it take for my tags to arrive?
- We offer 2 types of shipping, registered and express. Registered generally takes 3-5 days depending on location where express goes overnight according to Australia Post conditions which can be viewed here. Please note: TravelTagMan does not take responsibility for delivery times. Once we have deposited your order over the counter it is out of our control. We do send an email with tracking numbers that you can follow up your order at any time. Please see our Shipping page for more information.
- How do I track my order?
- Once we have made your order you will receive an email from us confirming your order is on it's way. In that email you will be given a tracking number and the website where you can track your order. Tracking availability will start approx 4.15pm after your order has been scanned through at our local Post Office. Please Note: If an order goes missing in the Australia Post system, there can be a delay depending on Australia Post's investigation. This delay is totally out of our control and has only happened in a few instances over the past 7 years we have been making ID Tags online. Please visit our Australia Post investigations page for more information.
- Do you offer discounts if we want to purchase a bulk order?
- Please contact us via our Contact page and we happily provide you with a competitive quote. Our machines can make any quantity up to 1000 tags a day.
- How big are these tags and are they heavy?
- The tag dimensions are approx 50mm x 29mm. Each Dog Tag weighs approximately 3 grams. The thickness is approximately .5mm thick. These tags are designed for military purposes and are not a jewellery item. If you are wanting a heavy silver tag then we suggest you visit your jeweller.
- What are silencers?
- The silencer is a non allergenic silicone ring that sits around the edge of each of the tags to stop them rattling. These can be removed or replaced quickly and easily if you prefer not to use them. They are a round shape before they are stretched to fit over the standard military Dog Tag. Please be careful when removing or stretching the silencers as if you overstretch them they will break. TravelTagman does not replace broken silencers if you remove from the tags we supply.
- How do you pack my order as I have received damaged goods from other retailers?
- Each Dog Tag set is individually packed in a small plastic bag then placed into a quality padded bubble envelope before sending. We want to make sure our goods get to you in the best condition possible!
- What payment options do you accept?
- This website only accept payments using all credit cards via Paypal.com. We use Paypal.com as it is the most secure environment to keep our customers details safe. Please Note: No payment information is retained by TravelTagMan on our servers and we do not have the ability to take credit cards over the phone. Again this is so your details can be kept private and secure.